[Kde-finance-apps] Re: Review request

Thomas Baumgart thb at net-bembel.de
Mon Dec 27 08:45:06 CET 2010

Dear community,

on Monday 06 December 2010 14:51:12 Thomas Baumgart wrote:

> Hi folks,
>
> I have just moved libalkimia as part of Alkimia (see
> http://techbase.kde.org/Projects/KdeFinance/Alkimia for details)  to
>  kdereview for further processing by the community.
>
> The plan is to move libalkimia to extragear/office/alkimia once approved
>  and start using it in the various fincance apps under KDE. The start will
>  be KMyMoney where we have a working patch to make that move but want to
>  have the library in its current basic form in extragear first.
>

> Things that have been done so far:
>
> - API documentation is provided
> - a set of unit testcases is provided
> - krazy checks have been run and don't report errors
>

> Note: there are no translatable strings included.
>

> What probably needs some input/modification from reviewers:
>
> - cmake for more platforms/distros
>

> Thanks for all your work. Now awaiting your valuable input ...

... which has been posted here. Thanks to all those who contributed with their
knowledge. The requested changes have been made and committed. If there are no
more comments, I will move libalkimia to extragear in a week from now.

Thomas Baumgart

When PRIVACY Is Outlawed...
Only OUTLAWS Will Have Privacy!