[Kde-finance-apps] Fwd: KDE Finance apps talk for Akademy 2010?

Thomas Baumgart thb at net-bembel.de
Thu Apr 1 10:39:33 CEST 2010

Hi,

on Wednesday 31 March 2010 Alvaro Soliverez wrote:

> Yes, I hope there will be a lot to tell about by that time.
> Guillaume, even if you are not so technical, I think you are good for
> a talk. I've read your posts on the planet and you present information
> in a very clear way.

+1

> The talks in Akademy are short and don't get so deep into the code,
> unless it's a BoF workshop. So, if you want to give it a try, we can
> all help you prepare the materials for the talk.

In case you want to see how it could look like (it's terrible):
http://kmymoney2.sourceforge.net/akademy2008.html

> PS. I'd love to go to Finland, but it's my daughter's 1st birthday. If
> I even think of going somewhere at that time, I'd better not return
> home. :D :D :D

Alvaro: You have my full understanding and support on this subject. I bet,
Klaas will chime in as well :D

Thomas Baumgart

BTW, just the planning of the test cases helped me
to improve the code a lot. -- Alvaro Soliverez