[Kde-extra-gear] This list and associated website will be ending in one week

Albert Astals Cid aacid at kde.org
Mon Aug 31 18:09:39 UTC 2015

El Dilluns, 31 d'agost de 2015, a les 14:10:05, Helio Chissini de Castro va
escriure:
> Hello everyone.
>
> This list made his job from years, but now is time to let it go and assume
> this is a thing from the past. As same the aged website.

I'm concerned about the website going away, yes it is *old* but there are
links going to it and there's visits as piwik shows, what are we going to do
with it? totally kill it? I think we should make some redirects to places that
make sense at least for app pages