[Kde-extra-gear] How to do a release?

Albert Astals Cid aacid at kde.org
Tue Jun 3 18:32:51 UTC 2014

El Dilluns, 26 de maig de 2014, a les 21:35:33, Reimar Döffinger va escriure:
> Hello,
> As you may or may not be aware I've been taking care of
> kgraphviewer since a while.
> I think it would be time to make a proper release soonish,
> however my attempts to find documentation on how to do that
> left me rather more confused, possibly since some of what I
> found probably only applied to core KDE.
> I'd appreciate any help and hints, but the main things I am aware of I
> need answers to:
> 1) Any specific place to put tarballs at? Looking at other projects
>    it looks like "whereever you want". I also wonder if there is
>    any point considering the next one point:

ftp.kde.org and its load of ftp and http mirrors see
ftp://ftp.kde.org/pub/kde/README and ftp://ftp.kde.org/pub/kde/README_UPLOAD

Also you should be probably using the createtarball script to create your
tarballs, will automate stuff for you

http://quickgit.kde.org/?p=kde-dev-scripts.git&a=tree&h=4cf2b520dc2c3bf6842e3c647fbab1967705e044&hb=9a6f3c457209534a5b0c0c4be1af09d5494cfb22&f=createtarball

Feel free to ask if you have any other question.

Cheers,
  Albert