[Kde-extra-gear] Yakuake improvement idea

O.S. drsobik at ukr.net
Thu Jun 13 13:31:38 UTC 2013

Dear Ladies and Gentlemen,

I've been using KDE for a long time. A part of it, the program Yakuake, is
very helpful for me. It suits perfectly my needs. There is only one thing that
in my opinion could improve this program. Sometimes I open several shell tabs
in Yakuake to run multiple tasks at once. But every time Yakuake is restarted,
all of the tabs are lost. And the path in the default tab is default, as well.
Then I have to open new tabs and type the paths I need again. Is it possible
to modify Yakuake in such a way that it preserves the current session, i.e.
the open tabs with the corresponding paths in them? That would be really
helpful.

Best regards,

Oleh