[Kde-extra-gear] yakuake - maximize terminal

Benin Technologies benintechnologies at yahoo.fr
Thu Jul 18 12:01:31 UTC 2013

Hi,

I just switched over to Yakuake, before that I was using Terminator.

Let's say you have a splitted window (or session) with 3 terminals in
it, is it possible to maximize one terminal (and later restore all
terminals) ?
In Terminator this was possible through the right-click menu (Maximize
Terminal - Restore All Terminals) or the Ctrl+Shift+x shortcut. Anything
like that in Akuake ?

It's the only feature I'm missing since I switched over from Terminator.

Thanks,
Ben