[Kde-extra-gear] Krusader moved to git

Jonas Bähr jonas.baehr at web.de
Wed Jan 12 22:40:37 CET 2011

Hi,

Krusader's source code is now managed by git [1, 2]. Thanks to
Andrius, the repository is not just a conversion of the KDE svn, but
also includes our history from the old sf.net days dating back to 2002.

Please note that there has been some missing files in earlier versions
of the repo that slipped into the wild. This forced us to replace the
official git repo with a corrected version. So if you have cloned
before 2011-01-12 21:40, please reclone. Any commit previously pushed
to the "wrong" repo is already moved to the new one. If you have local
commits however, you have to export them (i.e. via git format-patch),
replace your clone with the new one, and import your work again (i.e.
via git am). We are sorry for the inconvenience.

[1] http://projects.kde.org/projects/extragear/utils/krusader
[2] http://gitweb.kde.org/krusader.git

bye,
Jonas

PS: It seems that Redmine [1] currently suffers from a caching problem
causing the repo history being a mix of the new and the old repo.
Gitweb [2] you can trust ;-)