[Kde-extra-gear] Tellico 2.3.3 Released

Robby Stephenson robby at periapsis.org
Mon Apr 11 01:41:05 CEST 2011

Hi everyone,

I'm happy to announce the release of Tellico 2.3.3, available from
http://tellico-project.org/download

The changelog is available at http://tellico-project.org/tellico-233-
released, copied below:

* Added data sources for Filmaster and Douban.
* Added capability for importing ADS format from z39.50 sources.
* Added check for duplicate Bibtex keys (Bug: 245225)
* Added manga search for AnimeNfo.com.
* Improved performance for loading and sorting large collections.
* Fixed parsing bug for some IMDb results (Bug: 262036)
* Fixed parsing bug for empty table values (Bug: 261108)
* Fixed parsing bug with AnimeNfo.com results.
* Fixed bug when editing existing filters (Bug: 268829)
* Fixed crashing bug for editing some values (Bug: 269044)
* Fixed bug with loans not being updated for removed entries (Bug: 270129)
* Fixed build for Linux kernel 2.6.38+ when using newer libv4l library.
* Fixed build with GCC 4.6.

My thanks to everyone who contributed bug reports and translation updates!
Comments, questions, etc. to the tellico-users at kde.org email list. Please
let me know of any issues.

Thanks,
Robby