[Kde-extra-gear] Krecipes 2.0 beta 1

José Manuel Santamaría Lema panfaust at gmail.com
Wed Jul 7 01:56:24 CEST 2010

Hi,

I have released the first Krecipes beta.

Until now I have been managing the bug reports with the sourceforge tracker, I
have switched to bugs.kde.org, so the sourceforge tracker is at the moment
hidden in order to prevent users reporting bugs or asking for features there. I
would forbid creating new reports while allowing reading the existing ones but
it does not seem posible with sourceforge at the moment, if this situation
change in the future I will open them again in "read only mode".

Anyway there was only 2 bug reports in sourceforge without a fix, one of them was
copied to bugs.kde.org, the other would be probably obsolete in 2.1.x series.
There are several feature requests, but some are already in the TODO file.

As in earlier releases, unfortunately, I have been busy fixing bugs, so I didn't
get enough time to update the user manual, sigh.

If nobody complains I will announce soon (probably july 14) the string freeze. I
will do new releases to update translations.

Special thanks to the following people for making this release possible:
- Martin Engelman who did a large work helping with the Qt3 support stuff
removal.
- Warren Severin who wrote an exporter to mx2 format.
- José Millán Soto and Eduardo Robles Elvira, they advised me using WebKit to
solve the problem with printing support. It worked.

Cheers.