[Kde-extra-gear] where to put experimental branch in SVN

Tom Albers toma at kde.org
Mon Feb 22 10:43:10 CET 2010

Hi,

Op Monday 22 February 2010 02:39 schreef u:
> branches/work/tellico-nepomuk
> branches/work/~rstephenson/tellico

Whatever of those two you prefer. They are both ok.

> branches/tellico/tellico-nepomuk

No, branches/tellico can be used for _stable_ branches of your app, quite the opposite of what you want.

> trunk/playground/tellico-nepomuk

No, Playground is for new applications, not for an experimental branch of an existing app.

> Those are in the order of my best guess to my worst. :)

Can you guess the winning numbers of the lotto? You seem to be good in guessing... :)

Best,

Toma