[Kde-extra-gear] Tellico 2.2 Released

Robby Stephenson robby at periapsis.org
Mon Feb 15 01:11:04 CET 2010

I'm happy to announce that Tellico 2.2 is available at http://tellico-
project.org/download

There were a couple of changes in the build system, so if I messed something
up, I apologize, and please let me know.

Features:
* Enabled KOrganizer integration for adding loans to calendar (kdepimlibs
required).
* Enabled KAddressBook integration for adding borrowers from the address
book (kdepimlibs required).
Improved performance for modifying many entries at once.
* Added data source for Giant Bomb.
* Added data source for The Movie DB.
* Updated CrossRef data source to allow authenticationn via email only (Bug
#224619).
* Added option for disabling webcam support.

Bug fixes:
* Fixed some hyphenation issues for 978 ISBN values.
* Fixed bug in en_GB translation that affected file selection.
* Fixed adding "link-only" files (Bug #220645).
* Fixed Discogs track download and title search.
* Fixed setting correct permissions of backup file (Bug #219259).
* Fixed formatting of multiple people with auto-formatting (Bug #219268).
* Fixed updating from Amazon to include book title or album title in search.
* Fixed crashing bug for sorting during HTML export.
* Fixed multiple selection in entry view (Bug #216122).

Please send comments, questions, and suggestion to the tellico-users list

Thanks!
Robby