[Kde-extra-gear] Re: [Krusader-devel] Re: Re: Krusader 2.3.0-beta1 "New Horizons" released!

Dirk Eschler eschler at gmail.com
Mon Dec 27 00:09:03 CET 2010

Am Sonntag, 26. Dezember 2010, 23:24:58 schrieb Tom Albers:
> Good to hear that! If you need any help from KDE sysadmin for this to
> happen, let us know, we are happy to help.
>
> You are also writing that you are syncing trac with KDE's svn? Not sure if
> I understood that right. But if so, we don't really allow that, KDE's svn
> (or git) should be the primary development ground...

The idea, at that time, was to have a readonly copy of the Krusader code
because trac doesn't handle external repositories and without a reference to
actual changesets trac is pretty useless. I had some success with svk and
while it basically worked, it screwed up the revision numbers and docs and
translations couldn't be synced at all. So we never actually used it.

Best Regards,
Dirk Eschler

--
Dirk Eschler <eschler at gmail.com>