[Kde-extra-gear] Krecipes 2.0-alpha4

José Manuel Santamaría Lema panfaust at gmail.com
Mon Oct 26 19:09:32 CET 2009

Hi,

I have released Krecipes 2.0-alpha4; quoting the annouce for the previous
release:

> Definitely the next version will be beta1, will have an updated user manual
> and will be in string freeze unless I need to solve grave bugs or so and
> release an -alpha4.

The important bit in this release are the importers/exporters.

Krecipes is suposed to be able to import/export recipes from/to various
formats. There are some tests to check if these importers/exporters work.
Since I started to work on Krecipes, most of these tests was failing with a
weird segmentation fault. Some days ago, I solved an apparently unrelated bug
and, lucky me, the tests started to work. Then, I executed the tests and I
found several bugs in the exporters and importers which was making some of
them unusable; the mmf importer (among others) was broken. I consider the
issues enough important to release this alpha4 version.

The program still needs more testing but, if I recall correctly, right now
there isn't any functionality untested.

Lastly, note that this is alpha4 and not beta1, so we are not in string freeze
yet.

See the changelog for details:
http://websvn.kde.org/trunk/extragear/utils/krecipes/ChangeLog?revision=1040536&view=markup

Cheers, J.M.