[Kde-extra-gear] Review Request

Kleag kleag at free.fr
Mon Oct 12 23:55:48 CEST 2009

Hello all,

It seems that kgraphviewer does not compile with GraphViz prior to version
2.22. To overcome this problem, I have changed the FindGraphViz.cmake and the
main extragear-graphics CMakeLists.txt to check the version. But, as I'm
really not a CMakeLists expert, I'd like to have your feelings about this
patch before commiting.

Regards,

Gaël

P.S.: I got the version checking code from FindQt4.cmake in the cmake package.
--
KsirK - a world domination strategy game
http://techbase.kde.org/Projects/Games/Tactic_and_Strategy/KsirK

KGraphViewer - a GraphViz dot graphs viewer and editor based on a reusable
part
http://extragear.kde.org/apps/kgraphviewer