[Kde-extra-gear] moving Tellico into kdereview

Robby Stephenson robby at periapsis.org
Mon May 4 07:35:10 CEST 2009

Hi,

I'd like to move Tellico into kdereview to start the review process. Tellico
is completely ported to Qt4/KDE4 now and all of the functionality is there,
albeit with a few more bugs to fix. I'm working through all the krazy
checks, too. Since all the functionality works, I wanted to get things
started to get Tellico into its final spot in extragear.

Tellico has been relicensed under GPL2+GPL3+e.v. with the concurrence of
everyone listed in the Copyright notices.

I just wanted to be sure of the correct svn commands. Is this correct?

svn mv
svn+ssh://rstephenson@svn.kde.org/home/kde/trunk/playground/office/tellico
svn+ssh://rstephenson@svn.kde.org/home/kde/trunk/kdereview/

svn mv
svn+ssh://rstephenson@svn.kde.org/home/kde/trunk/playground/office/doc/tellico
svn+ssh://rstephenson@svn.kde.org/home/kde/trunk/kdereview/doc/

Do I need to edit the CMakeLists.txt files in those directories?

And then I email kde-core-devel, right?

Thanks everyone,
Robby