[Kde-extra-gear] kgraphviewer: export to image: actual command line behind the scenes

Kay Kay kaykay.unique at gmail.com
Thu Jun 18 00:30:22 CEST 2009

I am using kgraphviewer to view a .dot and using "export to image"
functionality that saves the graph as png.
The output quality is very nice with the anti-aliasing close to being
perfect for the text values of the nodes.

I tried the same in the command-line ( eventually for automation)  using
the dot command as - "dot -Tpng  <input file> -o output.png" . This did
not give the same result as the previous "export" command.
I am just curious what other extra options that kgraphviewer had invoked
for the export functionality ( especially with anti aliasing).

Thanks for the help.