[Kde-extra-gear] KDiff3-0.9.93 released for KDE4

Joachim Eibl joachim.eibl at gmx.de
Tue Jan 6 20:06:46 CET 2009

Hi,

KDiff3-0.9.93 is finally ready for KDE4.
See also the release notes on http://kdiff3.sourceforge.net.

Because the KDiff3Plugin for Konqueror-contextmenu requires libkonq, which
might not be installed, I wrote a litte cmake-check.
See <svn>/trunk/extragear/utils/kdiff3/cmake/modules/FindLibKonq.cmake

Perhaps it's of use for anyone else.

The contexmenu plugin works nicely except for the icon, which isn't shown in
the context menu any more.
And it only works in konqueror, but not in dolphin.

If someone has any idea regarding these issues, please inform me.

Happy new year 2009!
Joachim