[Kde-extra-gear] few more questions about being part of extragear

Eike Hein hein at kde.org
Mon Aug 3 10:03:29 CEST 2009

Tom Albers wrote:
> Hehe, when you don't tell me, it will never be added ;-)

Actually I did tell you, sorta, but in the wrong way - I
asked if you'd be ok with *me* adding such a feature (to
which you said "yes"), but then never got around to it.
So in the end, still my bad :).

> Anyhow, do you need to feed it a list of languages or a setting which only includes languages with a percentage translated?

With svn2dist, you fed it a list of languages to omit,
which I'm set up to produce with my own translations
script. But that's not the case for everybody, I guess,
and with the need for the testing my script used to do
(i.e. run msgfmt -c and check_po_files) now apparently
gone, it just comes down to wanting to do that coverage
percentage threshold. So a setting for the percentage
would float my boat and make my other script as well
as an option to feed a list unnecessary from my end.

--
Regards,
Eike Hein, hein at kde.org