[Kde-extra-gear] KDiff3 subversion support as merge-tool-cmd

Ben Boeckel mathstuf at gmail.com
Fri Sep 26 07:36:08 CEST 2008

Hi,

I was looking for a way to get KDiff3 to be used as my conflict resolution
application for SVN when I saw that KDiff3 only supported specifying an outfile
by using "out" and SVN calls the merge tool with:

merge-tool-cmd base theirs mine merged

which KDiff3 does not support. I've made a quick patch for it. I had to move the
argument handling up so that it can also be used in the processing. Not sure if
this breaks anything (the newer Automoc isn't being detected for some reason so
I can't build and test).

--Ben Boeckel

P.S. - Please CC, I am not subscribed.