[Kde-extra-gear] K3b 1.0.5 released

Sebastian Trüg trueg at k3b.org
Tue May 27 12:33:51 CEST 2008

Hi folks,

after two weeks without internet connection and hacking on the K3b KDE 4 port
I am still not finished. K3b 1.1 (I decided to not increase the major number
for the KDE 4 release as it will not have many new features) will again take
more time.

In the meantime enjoy this very small bugfix release which fixes three
annoyances:

* Fixed CD Copy device selection when starting from the KDE "run" dialog
  (Bug 151924)
* Fixed HAL mounting (thanks to Ken Milmore)
* Always wait for the drive to become ready before starting verification (this
  should fix some of the problems with failed verification where K3b claims
  that no medium is in the drive.)

I hope that I will find some more time for K3b and give you an alpha release
of 1.1 soon.

As always the sources can be downloaded from http://www.k3b.org.

Have fun.

Cheers,