[Kde-extra-gear] Extragear tarballs

Helio Chissini de Castro helio at kde.org
Tue Jul 8 22:05:10 CEST 2008

On Tuesday 08 July 2008 15:59:19 Aaron J. Seigo wrote:
> On Tuesday 08 July 2008, Ian Monroe wrote:
> > But the basic principal of releasing already-produced tarballs with a
> > KDE release as a form of promotion might make sense in other
> > instances. (Eg Digikam and Amarok with 4.2)
>
> exactly.

Yes, and i add that we need a single extragear dir, not based on release, but
where we update newer releases ( already produced or not ) or remove not
suitable anymore.
In any new kde launch, we add in the announce that keg apps x,y,z is available
to consumption as well :-)

--
Helio Chissini de Castro
KDE Project