[Kde-extra-gear] kbugbuster

Jared Greenwald greenwaldjared at gmail.com
Thu Jan 31 18:12:42 CET 2008

I recently came upon this nifty little utility.  I've been trying to
find documentation for it, but can't even find a page about it on the
kde website (or really anywhere else for that matter).  I'd like to
use it for searching for bugs on the bugzilla hosted by redhat and/or
oracle.  Redhat is listed in the preset list of servers, but it
doesn't work completely as well as the KDE bugzilla does (no product
list, etc.)  I tried oracle's bugzilla - I can find bugs but the
details don't all come through.  Either Redhat or Oracle can't seem to
generate a product list, so maybe that's part of the problem.

Is anyone out there using this?

Thanks,
Jared