[Kde-extra-gear] Evaluation of the extragear tarball releases.

Tom Albers tomalbers at kde.nl
Mon Jan 14 22:16:53 CET 2008

Op Sunday 13 January 2008 06:42 schreef u:
> On Saturday 12 January 2008, Charles Connell wrote:
> > That sounds like a job for a text file in trunk/extragear!
> >
> > Probably the simplest way and most easily automated and hand-edited.
>
> probably. heck, if we make it a INI style file i could easily whip up a small
> console app that processed it and spat out results with ease. if we tied this
> in with the extragear packaging script ........ shall we try that route?

Last mail from me ;-)

Above was about the version number the createtarball script should use in the tarball name. Instead of a separate text file and aaron hacking a console app, we can also make it easy and add the version number to the createtarball release script.[1]

How does that sound?

Toma
[1] http://websvn.kde.org/trunk/playground/utils/createtarball/config.ini?revision=753575&view=markup