[Kde-extra-gear] KTorrent 3.0.0 for KDE4 is out

Joris Guisson joris.guisson at gmail.com
Sun Feb 17 14:54:51 CET 2008

Hi,

KTorrent 3.0.0 has been released. This is the first full release of ktorrent
for KDE4. We have added many bugfixes and improvements since the release
candidate. With this release, we will now shift our attention fully on the
KDE4 version of ktorrent, the KDE3 version will only see bugfixes in the
future. All new development is now done on the KDE4 version.

Source packages can be found on our downloads page :
http://ktorrent.org/index.php?page=downloads

I would like to thank everybody who contributed to this release.

Joris,