[Kde-extra-gear] Help debugging kgraphviewer on Ubuntu

Kleag kleag at free.fr
Tue Apr 29 00:58:11 CEST 2008

On Monday 28 April 2008 23:51:31 Albert Astals Cid wrote:
> > > -  result.replace("\\\n","");
> > > +  result.replace('\n',"");
> > > +  result.replace('\\',"");
> >
> > Not exactly. I really want to remove only an antislash immediatly
> > followed by a newline. With your new version, if a label contains an
> > antislash, it will be removed.
>
> My bad, i thought you wante to remove everything :D
No prob :-)

> > > It does, but works with the new one.

> > > Which is "my" dot file?
> >
> > The dot file you load in kgraphviewer to test if it works.
> >
> > Because I still don't understand why it fails on Ubuntu.
>
> I'm attaching the two .dot and their .out
Thank you. I tested your files with my local dot and my kgraphviewer and it
still works. I have to suppose it is related to different libs. But I also
suppose that you use a trunk kdelibs like me ?

Well, I give up for this evening. Maybe the night will give some advice :-)

Kleag

--
KsirK - a turn-based strategy game for KDE
http://gna.org/projects/ksirk

KGraphViewer - a GraphViz dot graphs viewer
http://extragear.kde.org/apps/kgraphviewer