[Kde-extra-gear] State of "stability" on kde 4 codebase

Kleag kleag at free.fr
Tue Sep 4 22:41:27 CEST 2007

Hello,

KGraphViewer is fully ported (since approx. one year :-) ), except for the
print preview that does not work. It is also better with new features like
running dot in the background.
It comes with a new application: KGraphEditor (a better name, someone ?) which
is, as its name indicates, a dot graph editor. This one is not
feature-finished but already usable. It also demonstrates that the part can
be integrated with any application that needs to edit graph-like data.

Bye.

Kleag

--
KsirK - a turn-based strategy game for KDE
http://gna.org/projects/ksirk

KGraphViewer - a GraphViz dot graphs viewer
http://extragear.kde.org/apps/kgraphviewer