[Kde-extra-gear] Extragear tarballs.

Tom Albers tomalbers at kde.nl
Tue Nov 20 09:38:57 CET 2007

Op maandag 19 november 2007 23:38 schreef u:
> On Wednesday 14 November 2007 22:07:26 Tom Albers wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > I've decided to pick up the creation of the tarballs for extragear
> > applications as we have discussed several times on both lists.
> >
> > From a previous discussion I've made a list of applications that are
> > interested in this: http://techbase.kde.org/Projects/extragearReleases
> >
> > I will compile a first set of tarballs this week, just for the excersice.
> >
> > Toma
>
> Hi Toma,
>
> sorry for being a PITA, I know K3b is not in the list but I just wanted to
> make sure that it would NOT get on there. This is not really of interest as
> it does not compile yet but, well...

Have no fear. When you are not on the list, I won't make a tarball.

If anyone decides he wants a tarball at a certain KDE release, just make sure you add it to the list two weeks before the release and you are free to remove the application from the list at any time as well.

btw, I've removed the previous tarballs, because of a problem. I hope to generate new ones this evening.
--
Tom Albers