[Kde-extra-gear] Rethinking position on trunk x branches

koos vriezen koos.vriezen at gmail.com
Mon Mar 12 13:17:23 CET 2007

Hi,

2007/3/12, Achim Bohnet <ach at mpe.mpg.de>:
> On Saturday, 10. March 2007, Tom Albers wrote:
> >
> > What I would like to know is if there are extragear applications
> > that wish to release a KDE3 based version of his/her application
> > from this day.
>
> digikam(+mageplugins), kipi-plugins, libkdcraw.

I guess I missed the question (I thought the kdelibs freeze day was a yet open
date). Anyhow, for what my plans are w/ KMPlayer is to have both a
configure.in/Makefile.am and a Makefile.txt (or whatever it's called) and use
ifdefs in my code. My KDE/Qt dependencies are so little that I can do this.
So this discussion becomes void for me.

Koos