[Kde-extra-gear] K3b 1.0.2 released

Sebastian Trüg trueg at k3b.org
Sat Jun 23 23:37:38 CEST 2007

Hello.

Now this is just another bugfix release. I had hoped to be able to release K3b
1.1 by now and make it my wedding release but sadly it is not ready yet.
Thus, my wedding release is "just" a small maintenance release. Have fun.

    * Properly determine the capacity of complete CD-R(W) media.
    * Mark a data project as modified if files are renamed.
    * Allow adding of all actions to the welcome window (Bug 145866)
    * Added "NoDisplay=true" property to k3b-cue.desktop and k3b-iso.desktop
    * Fixed supported write speed detection on some devices
    * No reload before verification and between writing sessions (CD copy +
      Mixed Mode CD) anymore

Get the sources from http://www.k3b.org as always.

Cheers,
Sebastian