[Kde-extra-gear] Dependencies problem with digikam

Kleag kleag at free.fr
Thu Jun 21 23:17:33 CEST 2007

Hello,

It seems that there is a dependency problem in extragear-graphics since the
addition of digikam: now cmake fail for kraphviewer if any digikam dependency
is not fullfilled. I'm not sure how this should be corrected (move the
digikam FIND_PACKAGEs to a extragear-graphics macro_optional_find_package and
add a if ... around the macro_optional_add_subdirectory of digikam ???), so I
let that to people better than me at cmake.

Best regards,

Kleag
--
KsirK - a turn-based strategy game for KDE
http://gna.org/projects/ksirk

KGraphViewer - a GraphViz dot graphs viewer
http://extragear.kde.org/apps/kgraphviewer