[Kde-extra-gear] RFC: Replacing kdebluetooth with kdebluetooth-dbus-integration-branch

Marco Gulino marco at kmobiletools.org
Tue Jun 5 11:49:31 CEST 2007

Hi!
I successfully integrated KMobileTools with the new kdebluetooth API for
discovering devices/services (kmobiletools was the only application as far as
i know that was using kdebluetooth includes).
For the serial socket i prefered copying rfcommsocketdevice in kmobiletools.
When new api will be in kmobiletools we could think about a better solution.
So the next release is ok for me.
Since i have the password for the project in sourceforge please just tell me
when you're ready/what you need.
Thanks
	Marco

--
KMobileTools - Open Source meets Mobile Phones.
http://www.kmobiletools.org