[Kde-extra-gear] Trunk and Branch open again !!

Helio Chissini de Castro helio at kde.org
Sat Jun 2 20:51:57 CEST 2007

On Saturday 02 June 2007, Eike Hein wrote:
> Helio Chissini de Castro wrote:
> > MOve done, hope without any trouble.
>
> Nicely done.
>
> Not to be pushy, though, but when and where will
> the translations move? I'm sort of in the middle
> of a release, and will likely need to fix-up the
> svn2dist script accordingly.

The translations will not move from the current dir, just Coolo will make
scripty look on new dir to update translations as usual. So from the point of
view of translators, pot files place will never change.

> Also, i18n-doc definitely needs to be properly
> informed about the move with a new thread when
> it's done -- there already appears to be a lot
> of confusion in the i18n community about
> trunk/l10n, trunk/l10n-kde4 and
> branches/stable/l10n, and this will probably
> add to it ...

Same above, scripty change, translators should not be affected.

[]'s

--
Helio Chissini de Castro
KDE Developer