[Kde-extra-gear] Help menu

Kleag kleag at free.fr
Sat Dec 29 17:24:37 CET 2007

Le samedi 29 décembre 2007, Albert Astals Cid a écrit :
> A Dissabte 29 Desembre 2007, Kleag va escriure:
> Well, you have to remove the noMerge of the menubar, not the one of the
> toolbars.
>
> -  <MenuBar noMerge="1" >
> +  <MenuBar>
I'm sorry. I probably suffer from some kind of cognitive blindness... I
previously searched for the "noMerge" string and only found it in the ToolBar
tags... It's now corrected. Thanks again.

Kleag

--
KsirK - a turn-based strategy game for KDE
http://gna.org/projects/ksirk

KGraphViewer - a GraphViz dot graphs viewer
http://extragear.kde.org/apps/kgraphviewer