[Kde-extra-gear] createPackage.sh for KDE4

Joris Guisson joris.guisson at gmail.com
Wed Dec 19 13:17:10 CET 2007

Hello,

Seeing that KTorrent 3.0 for KDE4 is nearing completion, I want to release a
first beta version. For KDE3 I have a script named createPackage.sh which a
couple of people wrote a few years back, found it somewhere in the kde SVN
repository. I have been using that to generate all my packages for KDE3. My
question now is, has somebody modified this to generate KDE4 packages ?

Obviously I can modify this myself, but if somebody has already done this,
it would be duplicate work.

Joris,