[Kde-extra-gear] Helping Development [kdebluetooth]

Marco Gulino marco at kmobiletools.org
Sat Sep 2 14:42:57 CEST 2006

Hello there..
I'm the author of kmobiletools, and recently i had to modify some kdebluetooth
code to enable some features in my app.
Since currently kdebluetooth is unmaintained, i'd like to collect new
developers to help me in some maintainance stuff, and if it's possible, to
add some stuff it's still missing.
At this time i already applied some code, as i said, and fixed a couple of
API.
But a lot of thing already should be done, like kde4 porting, full compliance
with bluez-3.x (pin helper will not work until we'll modify it for dbus..
it'll be easy when kdebluetooth will be ported on kde4), update kioslaves (my
student from Season of KDE already developed a replacement for obex kioslave,
based on obexftp).
I'm sure i'm still missing a lot of things.. so please let me know.
In the meantime, could you test current svn trunk? I'd like to collect as many
reports as possible.
I'll give you some more news when possible.
Thanks
	Marco
--
KMobileTools - Open Source meets Mobile Phones.
http://www.kmobiletools.org