[Kde-extra-gear] Update to the documentation page

Kleag kleag at free.fr
Sat Sep 2 12:00:51 CEST 2006

Le vendredi 1 septembre 2006 14:29, Helio Chissini de Castro a écrit :
> On Thursday 31 August 2006 20:46, Kleag wrote:
> > Hello,
> >
> > What do you think about the joined proposition for an update of the
> > extragear documentation ?
> > It's not finished as I'd like to precise how to handle handbooks.
> > Finaly, I'd like to explain how to generate a full distribution archive
> > of an extragear app including po and doc but myself I don't know how to
> > do that... :-(
> >
> > Regards,
> >
> > Kleag
>
> Go for it..
> Thankd for all.
> ( If you do not have commit access on this tree, i can commit after you
> finish )
I have and I just commited my changes.
Still to do: describe how to generate a full release archive. How do you do
that ? Is there a script ?

Kleag
--
KsirK - a turn-based strategy game for KDE
http://gna.org/projects/ksirk

KGraphViewer - a GraphViz dot graphs viewer
http://extragear.kde.org/apps/kgraphviewer