[Kde-extra-gear] Rethinking position on trunk x branches

Kleag kleag at free.fr
Wed Nov 15 22:23:13 CET 2006

Hello,

Le lundi 13 novembre 2006 14:54, Helio Chissini de Castro a écrit :
> Hi people ( again )
>
> Trunk will be kde4.
I perfectly agree with the Helio's arguments. In fact, I have a kde4 version
of kgraphviewer ready at its old repository, I don't plan any new feature in
te KDE3 version and this is a somewhat little application. So, I personaly
have really no reason to not use trunk for KDE4, but I understand the
opposition of teams not ready for the porting.

Note that I my (little) experience, porting to KDE4, with the Qt and KDE
tools, is quite easy.

Best regards,

Kleag

--
KsirK - a turn-based strategy game for KDE
http://gna.org/projects/ksirk

KGraphViewer - a GraphViz dot graphs viewer
http://extragear.kde.org/apps/kgraphviewer