[Kde-extra-gear] K3b 0.12.13 released

Sebastian Trueg trueg at k3b.org
Thu Mar 2 18:12:25 CET 2006

Sometimes I think this are way too many bugfix releases... but many releases
are still better than no bugfixes... so here goes:

    * Honor umask when creating directories for Audio CD ripping.
    * Only update the buffer state for DVD burning if it really changes. This
      should fix some DVD burning speed problem with growisofs >= 6.0.
    * Fixed a crash in verification if the CD/DVD does not contain RR
      extensions.
    * Lowered default DVD writing buffer size to 32 MB to avoid "memorylock
       limit" problems as described on the dvd+rw-tools homepage
    * Fixed loading of libdvdcss. This fixes encrypted Video DVD copy on
      systems that do not have the libdvdcss-devel package installed.

Sadly the verification bug is still not solved, but I am on it.

Get the sources from http://www.k3b.org.

Cheers,
Sebastian