[Kde-extra-gear] K3b package manager wanted

İsmail Dönmez ismail at pardus.org.tr
Fri Jun 30 16:59:29 CEST 2006

Cuma 30 Haziran 2006 14:23 tarihinde, Sebastian Trüg şunları yazmıştı:
> Hello binary lovers,
>
> for the past years I have not put much effort in the maintenance of binary
> K3b packages. www.k3b.org only hosts a very limited number of links. I
> think it is time to change that. That is why I am searching for a
> maintainer of the binary K3b packages.

When I was doing releases of Konversation, I had a list of packagers and I
would e-mail them with a tarball just before the release and usually the same
day we would have packages for most platforms. I never had to package it for
any distribution. Maybe it would help you too given that k3b is a very
popular application.

Regards,
ismail

--