[Kde-extra-gear] Gwenview 1.3.92 is out!

Aurelien Gateau aurelien.gateau at free.fr
Fri Jul 14 22:37:31 CEST 2006

I am happy to report that I was finally able to release another development
release less than one month after 1.3.91 :-), so here is 1.3.92!

New features:
- When available, Gwenview now uses the shooting date instead of the file date
(Bug 98740).
- An entry to start the slide show has been added to the image popup menu (Bug
130407).
- In the rename dialogs, the file extension is no longer selected by default
(Bug 130408).

Fixes:
- Fixed file renaming, which got broken in 1.3.91.
- Do not reset filters when configuring image list.
- Do not set keyboard focus on the location field on startup.
- In the status bar, show resolution of remote images, but don't show 0x0 for
files whose resolution is unknown.
- Correct of by one error in selection after files have been removed (Bug
111240).
- List of supported archive formats is no longer hard coded, so you can for
example add support for rar archives by installing kio_rar (Bug 120974).
- Some focus bugs have been fixed (Bugs 102852 and 130143).
- Do not apply lossless rotations until actual saving, this speeds up
rotations (Bug 130146).
- Reduced the width of the filter bar.

You can get the tarball from http://gwenview.sf.net

Regards,