[Kde-extra-gear] Moving KGraphViewer from kdereview to extragear/graphics

Kleag kleag at free.fr
Fri Aug 25 23:48:53 CEST 2006

Le vendredi 25 août 2006 14:19, Albert Astals Cid a écrit :
> A Diumenge 20 Agost 2006 12:15, Kleag va escriure:
> >
> > I'm ready to put existing french translation there. But who is reponsible
> > to generate the initial pot file ?
>
> scripty
>
> > Should there be a messages section in the main Makefile.am ?
>
> Yes, if not scripty does not know what to do and probably ignores your app.

I did put this messages section:
    messages: rc.cpp
           $(EXTRACTRC) `find . -name \*.ui -o -name \*.rc -o -name \*.kcfg`
>> rc.cpp
            $(XGETTEXT) `find . -name "*.cpp" -o -name "*.h"` -o
kgraphviewer.pot

but it seems that scripty did not find it. could I have missed a configuration
step ?

Thanks,

Kleag
--
KsirK - a turn-based strategy game for KDE
http://gna.org/projects/ksirk

KGraphViewer - a GraphViz dot graphs viewer
http://gna.org/projects/kgraphviewer