[Kde-extra-gear] K3b 1.0 Preview 1 released

Sebastian Trüg trueg at k3b.org
Mon Aug 7 13:07:36 CEST 2006

I have been talking about it for quite some time now: K3b 1.0. Today, I
release the first preview release of the first officially stable K3b version.

This preview is not intended for daily use but for testing and bug hunting.
There will be no binary packages posted on this site and I encourage everyone
who is willing to test K3b 1.0pre1 to compile it with full debugging:

./configure --enable-debug=full

I will not post a full Changelog yet but can tell you one thing: From now on
you will want to do all your Video DVD ripping with K3b

Have fun testing.

Sources from now on available from http://www.k3b.org

Cheers,
Sebastian