[Kde-extra-gear] Feedback about RELEASE_HOWTO

Helio Chissini de Castro helio at kde.org
Fri Sep 30 23:08:34 CEST 2005

Em Friday 30 September 2005 17:41, Aurelien Gateau escreveu:
> Hello,
>
> Just wanted to ask for some feedback about the RELEASE_HOWTO document I
> posted a week ago. Helio, what do you think about it? Should I commit it?
>
> Regards,
>   Aurélien

I'm ok with document. Please go ahead and commit.

I'm still concerned about problems raised by George Staikos about different
admin for any directories, but still have no easy solution, and i don't want
replicate admin on every dir. As Thiago said, there's to early to adopt bksys
too cnosidering the status on trunk, so this invalidate my target of movingo
for bksys now too.

Anyway, i will try compile all apps with current bksys this weekend to see
status.

[]'s

--
Helio Chissini de Castro
KDE Project South America Primary Contact