[Kde-extra-gear] admin/ and extragear

Helio Chissini de Castro helio at kde.org
Tue Sep 20 13:56:16 CEST 2005

On Tuesday 20 September 2005 06:17, George Staikos wrote:
> On Tuesday 20 September 2005 05:08, Aurelien Gateau wrote:
> > George Staikos wrote:
> > >   And ongoing in the extragear architectural problems, it seems that
> > >   extragear
> > > now requires KDE4 due to admin/ updates.  Any suggestions on what to do
> > > besides manually updating admin/ to an older revision?
> > >
> > >   I have one suggestion though Helio may kill me for it.  I think the
> > > extragear maintainer should maintain admin/ for KDE 3.x and link that
> > > one into the extragear modules for now. :)

Where can i find you easily ? :-)

> > Did you try using the admin/ dir from the KDE 3.5 branch?
>
>   Yes:
> > > Any suggestions on what to do
> > > besides manually updating admin/ to an older revision?
>
>   It's pretty silly to have to manually update subdirectories.

I think we can change for svn:ext using branch for some time. Looking for it
today..
I expect that bksys should no take much more to become stable for kdelibs, and
after will take a little more time to adapt for extragear still using 3.5,
but for now, admin from branch is ok.

[]'s

--
Helio Chissini de Castro