[Kde-extra-gear] Releases, translations and branches... an attempt to summarize

Helio Chissini de Castro helio at kde.org
Wed Sep 14 13:52:35 CEST 2005

On Wednesday 14 September 2005 06:56, Albert Astals Cid wrote:
> You could speak with dfaure and try to merge it with
> l10n/scripts/rename_or_move
>
> Albert

And this definitively can make my life easier with autogenerating rpms plan
from keg.
Just fyi, since some experience we had at Conectiva on past, i would generate
an easier script for users create rpms directly from svn, whitout problems
and without magic solutions like openpkg :-)

[]'s

--
Helio Chissini de Castro
KDE Developer