[Kde-extra-gear] Releases, translations and branches... an attempt to summarize

Aurelien Gateau aurelien.gateau at free.fr
Tue Sep 13 21:59:09 CEST 2005

Le Lundi 12 Septembre 2005 23:12, Sebastian Trueg a écrit :
> On Monday 12 September 2005 20:51, Aurelien Gateau wrote:
> > >looks ok to me. but the lang copy thing should better be done using a
> > > local copy, svn adds and a svn commit.
> >
> > But that would require me to get a full checkout of l10n! or am I wrong?
>
> no, we had some script for that.... I attach what I have here... it is
> ascript optimized by the digikam developer based on something I put
> together.

Here is my version of your script. The main difference is that it works to
create the copy of the translation files but should also work to update them
later. If everyone is okay with it I can make it a bit more generic (instead
of hard-coding the app, section and a few other params...) and put it in
extragear/scripts. Please have a look at it though, for I'm definitely not an
SVN expert :-)

Aurélien