[Kde-extra-gear] Skype plugin for Kopete

Michal Vaner - Vorner michal.vaner at kdemail.net
Mon Sep 12 20:31:36 CEST 2005

On Monday 12 of September 2005 20:06, Helio Chissini de Castro wrote:
> Em Monday 12 September 2005 13:27, Michal Vaner - Vorner escreveu:
>
> Fine by me..
> Sysadmins are a bit overloaded now i think ( 3.5 launch near ) so you can
> come with code.
> Please remember to ass a test in you configure requiring kdelibs >= 3.5 and
> of course kopete devel headers.
> Question, should be go in addons or network ? I'm in favour of addons

Well, I do not see a single reason why I would neet to require kdelibs >= 3.5,
it works on 3.4 without any problem. And for the right version of Kopete, it
checks.

And I did not think about where exactly to place it, I will decide soon and
put it there.

--

Windows are like... windows. Shiny, fragile, expensive.

Michal Vaner (Vorner)