[Kde-extra-gear] K3b 0.12.6 released

Koos Vriezen koos.vriezen at xs4all.nl
Sat Oct 29 21:48:56 CEST 2005

On Sat, Oct 29, 2005 at 07:37:24PM +0200, Sebastian Trueg wrote:
> ok, answering my own stuff. :)
> thanks for the hint. Now it's done the right way. :)

Care to share this with us?
Obviously, apps. like kmplayer needs this too, and I just now read about
a way to get this info. However, I only can find the
KIO::NetAccess::stat and a 3.5 more conveniant one. However these two do
more than just resolving the UDS name, like figuring out the existence
of an url async using enter_loop().
Also one might expect that KURLRequester and KCmdLineArgs would offer an
UDSEntry next to KURL.
So I guess I overlook something more direct ..