[Kde-extra-gear] DVB + xine: sound too quiet

Benjamin von Engelhardt benjamin at von-engelhardt.de
Tue Oct 11 09:23:38 CEST 2005

Hi,

everytime I start DVB-T in kaffeine, the sound is not at the normal (e.g. of
other mulitmedia programs) level. If I go to the preferences, xine, audio,
and reset the audio driver to "alsa" and immediatly back to "auto", the
player stops and when I start it again, the sound will be at normal level.
How can I change this? There is the same effect, if I keep it at "alsa" or
"auto". My system is debian testing, with kaffeine 0.6-1 and libxine1
1.0.1-1.

Thanks,
Benjamin