[Kde-extra-gear] PwManager 1.2.3 crashes on document saving

Mamading Ceesay mamading at gmail.com
Thu Nov 3 03:03:50 CET 2005

On 01/11/05, Michael Buesch <mbuesch at freenet.de> wrote:

> I need help with tracking down a crash in PwManager.
> I frequently get bugreports about crashing PwManager when we save
> or deeplock the document.
> I am not able to reproduce this here. In fact, PwManager seems 100% stable for me.

I believe I have just experienced this very same problem for the first
time.  I'm running Robert Tanner's PwManager 1.2.3-3 debian package on
Debian Sid/Unstable after doing a dist-upgrade this week.

Essential details of my current installation are as follows:

kdelibs4c2 4:3.4.2-4
libgcc1 1:4.0.2-3
libqt3-mt 3:3.3.5-1

Any pointers on what I can do to help resolve this?

--
Mamading Ceesay

"Isn't a state that keeps files on innocent persons a police state?"
-- David Mery - Innocent In London http://gizmonaut.net/bits/suspect.html
 Radio Interview with David Mery
http://radio.indymedia.org/news/2005/09/6963.php